Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jess is home! & College Memories #1

She made it ladies and gents. She's home safe and sound, trying to figure out if we can buy a house (I'm sure that will develop into more later; once she puts her mind to something...)

While she was gone, I was looking through some old pictures and video from college, and decided to start putting up funny/random pictures of my time at The Master's College.

This first one is from my first Chorale Tour in 2003. We toured the Bible belt states, singing in various churches in Tennessee, Georgia, and whatever other states are around there...

Needless to say, we spent many hours on buses, and we had to find ways to entertain ourselves.

Here are my friends Peter, and Julanne, trying to remember the words to one of their favorite Bon Jovi songs:

No comments: