Friday, May 8, 2009

My Biggest Fan: Daniel Jo

There's this ultra cool family at our church: Phil and Rose Jo and their son Daniel.  Daniel is a youngster with the most unique little personality you've ever seen.  They are Korean, and so they all have a slight accent, which makes the following email even better (I received this from him today):

Paul ------- 

I need to share this with you…..Pretty funny man (at least to me).

It just happened…

 

Daniel was in bath tub, singing all his gospel songs as usual.

He goes “Dadda, Is today Friday?”

I told him “Yes, my son.”

 

He told me this exact sentence “Can you go to Pau Hooover’s Worship Blog?  I wanna listen to new Sunday songs.”

Pretty funny huh?  Or is it just me?

 

Well, have a great Friday evening my friend.

 

Father of Paul Hoover’s Biggest Fan,

 

Phil

No comments: