Saturday, July 11, 2009

Two Days

Well, the rest of today, plus tomorrow, and then I can pick it up Monday! My new 137.


So to pass the time, I've got lots of activities going on. Did I mention that Jess is in Kentucky visiting her dad and his family?? She left this past Sunday (7/5) and gets back Wednesday (7/22). Yeah, 18 days. I KNOW. I'm over it. But like I said, plenty going on to keep me busy.

Tonight I'm going with a buddy to watch some big UFC fight. Apparently this is a pretty big fight, and a couple people I've told have said "oh yeah, I'm watching it too!" Tomorrow will be normal church in the morning, but then we've got a "Summer Sizzling Spectacular" in the afternoon/evening that should take up a good chunk of time. Then Monday morning I'll roll down to Hollywood and pick up my new treasure. It was a used item, so they had to hold it for 20 days to make sure it wasn't stolen. It was well taken care of, and I got it for about $850 cheaper than a new one. I'm excited!

To close, here's video of an 11 year old Korean boy who learned guitarist Andy McKee's arrangement of Toto's "Africa" in just two days.


Here's McKee's performance of the piece.

No comments: