Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Year's Resolution: Blog Less...Apparently

I don't even really have anything to say, except that we're heading away for the weekend tomorrow to Las Vegas. Cool huh?

Actually, it will be cool; it's supposed to be in the high 50s the whole weekend with a chance of rain! Ah well, that's what you get when you vacation in February. We're going with Jeff and Karina Culbertson (Jess' coworker) and staying at the Trump Tower (oooooooh!) which is a non-gambling hotel (weird).

I've only been to Vegas a handful of times. The first time was for my Bachelor Party in May 2006. I drove over with Josh Wataru and Conor Smith, and I read them The DaVinci Code most of the way. It was fun. Real fun. We saw Mission Impossible III while we were there.

This post exists solely for the purpose of taking up space, and so that two guys I know that follow my blog on their iPhone can get all excited for the little "1" that's gonna show up. Then they'll read this and be like "what the heck; what a waste." HA.

So I'll leave you with a video of my band Petty Crux playing a tune called "Hello" at the Dakota Music Lounge last month. We have another show there on Saturday, March 6th, which will be my final show with them as I need to protect more time for work and family. If you're around, I'd love for you to come down! More details soon.


2 comments:

Linda Bronkar said...

Hi Paul - we were listening to your recording of "Speak O Lord" on our way to church this morn and always brings a tear to my eye. Congrats on the engagement of your little bro and I miss you guys. Glad to catch up on your blog and see that you are well.

Paul said...

Wow, Linda, I barely remember even recording that song. I'm pretty sure it was just a demo for learning purposes right?? That's crazy that you still have it! Thanks for the note; we miss you guys too!