Monday, November 19, 2007

My Hair

Whenever I wear a hat or beanie, it makes my hair unravel and get all poofy. I wonder if it's time for a cut?

The problem with that is I don't like to "trim," in order to maintain a certain length or style. I don't like it because then you have to get another "trim" in another couple of weeks. I prefer to let it grow until it's slightly unbearable (both for me and for others), and then chop it all off. I'm talking like take some electric clippers, and go #2 all the way around.

Jess hates it when I cut it that short, but I like the convenience of not having to cut it again for 9-10 months.

-sigh-

Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Tim Costine said...

three words: corn rows

Paul said...

That's three words?

Tim Costine said...

i think there's an 'understood you' in there somewhere.