Monday, November 12, 2007

Traffic School

Today Jess and I spent the day at home, thankful for the day off from work. What Jess was NOT thankful for however, was her online traffic school.

Each page of the traffic school has a timer that will not allow you to continue to the next page until the alloted time (30 minutes) was spent on each page. The couple of times I've done traffic school I've spaced it out over multiple days (or weeks), so it was pretty intense for her to do it all at once. But I guess that's the point that it resembles a real in-person course, which are usually 6-8 hours.

But after all the timed pages and chapter quizzes and her big final exam, she came out on top, finishing in only nine hours! True to her Summa Cum Laude form, she took extensive notes on each page, and passed her final with a 98%!

She's also said that after all this ordeal for her red-light ticket, she will never get a ticket again. (good luck right?) I wonder how many people have absolutely spotless driving records, I mean have never even gotten a ticket (when you do traffic school, the point doesn't go on your record, but you still GOT the ticket!). How many tickets have YOU gotten, and what were they for??

If anyone's going to be in Pasadena, near Maranatha high school this Thursday (11-15), I'm going to be playing with Facedown for one of their Spiritual Emphasis Week Chapels. It's Thursday from 11:56-12:36.

1 comment:

Tim Costine said...

I'll see you right thur!