Saturday, December 8, 2007

Winter Fun


Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks. Mallory Smith came over a few Sundays ago and taught me and Jess how to crochet, which is a very difficult and time consuming activity. I've got a pretty good like 10-inch start on a scarf which I should be finished with by Dec. 2010.

We got our fake Christmas tree, and man it has been great. The lights are already attached to it, so you just put the pieces together, arrange the bristle tips to your liking (so cool!) and turn it on! I also put up Christmas lights on the outside of our little condo.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Jess tearing it up with the crochet needle


I make crocheting look very masculine don't I?


Christmas lights!


It's harder than it looks...I was very proud


Jess and our new fake tree!


Have yourself a merry little Christmas!

No comments: