Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Berfday Dinner!

Last Friday we headed out to the Wolf Creek Brewery and Restaurant for my birthday dinner. My parents, Jess' dad (out visiting from Kentucky), my brother Donny and his friend-that-is-a-girl: Shannon (Are they? Are they not? :) ), a bunch of the SGUC gang, Greg, Sooz, and even Ryan and Christen Paige (who happened to be out visiting from Nashville) came to hang out and eat and have a generally awesome time.

***UPDATE***
For those keeping score, according to Donny's comment on this post, he and Shannon officially "are" as of this past Sunday.

Here are some pictures from the extravaganza:

^Tim and Leah with Baby Micah


^My dad and Jess' dad (I think they're talking about shadow puppets)


^Donny and Shannon


^My girls


^Some of the SGUC gang (Jon, Chesed, Steve, Spring, Danielle)


^Me and Josh and my slice of cake (I wonder how much cake restaurants give away each year on account of birthdays?)


^Greg and the Sooz (Master's/Chorale/Chapel Band/Europe buddies)


^It was good cake


^My cats took this picture and put it on a birthday card for me

2 comments:

Donny said...

we 'are' as of sunday!

(hooray for me)

chessum said...

Ok...I have to say it...Donny definately has a "type". :)