Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

This is what greeted me as I came in to work this morning:

Thanks Nat and Allie :)

Wow, 25...so far so good!

***UPDATE***
I suppose saying that I'm 1/3 of the way done with this life can seem a little morbid, but here's why I said it:

-I hear that the average life expectancy for males born in 1983 is 71.0 years (according to this website) based on US statistics. So I'm just goin' off the stats.

-I don't think I'd like it so much to live to be reeeeeaaaaal old. Just plain ol' "old" is good enough for me. Have some grandkids, get my senior citizen discount, travel, that kind of stuff.

-Heaven is gonna be so much better than this world TO START WITH, so it follows that it'll be exponentially better that being reeeeeaaaaal old in this world. And no, I will not define how old "reeeeeeaaal old" is ;)

So I don't want to sound morbid, I was more just saying "so far, so good" in regard to the big picture.

No comments: