Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Planet Earth: The Birth Of A Panda


I have been watching the BBC series "Planet Earth" on DVD, and it is absolutely awe-inspiring, and screams for the existence and creativity of God! HIGHLY recommend it.

That said, I occasionally run across awe-inspiring "nature-things" in my travels on the world-wide-inter-web, and so I thought I'd give them a category all their own on the ol' blog, so enjoy the first of my "Planet Earth" categories: Birth Of A Panda.

CLICK HERE.

1 comment:

Heidi Jo said...

My husband recently messed up his ankle playing indoor soccer and had to keep it elevated 24/7 for two weeks. During that time, we were able to watch all of the Planet Earth dvds. They are amazing. I want everyone to see them. It is crazy how complex everything in creation is and how it all fits together perfectly. God's design is perfect.
-Heidi