Friday, June 6, 2008

Savin' Some Gas, Ridin' A Bike


So Jess and I bought bicycles. I work close enough to our house that I figure I could ride to work as much as possible, and since Jess is off all summer, we can use them for all our short commuting needs!

I paid $42.00 to fill up my little civic the other day; madness. Now I just have to decide if the soreness in my hindquarters is worth the trade...

Oh, and the bikes come with that handy little water bottle right? But does the gross plastic-y smell on the inside ever go away?? I'm not too excited about drinking water outta that bottle, but I DO get thirsty whilst riding...

So I guess the next step would be to get spandex riding gear, am I right? I wonder who would pay to see me donning an all-spandex outfit? Let me know, and we'll talk details.

No comments: