Monday, April 6, 2009

Full Time!

As of last Wednesday, April 1st, 2009, I am now a full time employee at Crossroads Community Church! God's been great to this church, and we were able to stick to the plan of adding on five hours every six months.

I'm really grateful to the people at Crossroads, for how they've loved and accepted me from the beginning, and how much they've encouraged me along the way! I'm grateful to the leadership for being so transparent and up front in their communications, and for trusting me with this position.

So after 1.5 years here, things are going unbelievably great, and I can't wait to see what the future holds.

1 comment:

Linda Bronkar said...

Paul, I am happy for you and also for the other cool projects you have listed below. Would love to hear you play and sing once and again. Love to you and Jess and blessings for this Holy Week.