Friday, September 25, 2009

Great Cover! Paramore -->Kings of Leon

I found this video of Paramore covering the Kings of Leon's "Use Somebody" and it's fantastic! It's from the Kings of Leon's album "Only By The Night" which any fan of good rock and roll should own. I'd always been a marginal fan of them, but this album is stellar from start to finish!

I'm more and more impressed by Paramore as well. I have their album "Riot" which is definitely very catchy and energetic. I'm curious to see how they'll evolve as a band in the coming years. Their front-woman, Hayley is really good. Apparently she was only 17 when the band released their first album. Not bad.

1 comment:

Donny said...

I've never been a big paramore fan, but I don't not like them.

They immediately did, however, gain more credibility with me when I learned they covered Sunny Day Real Estate's "Faces in disguise."