Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lost in Translation!

Happy September everyone!

Wanted to share this website with you that will translate up to 150 words at a time. You basically enter the text, and then select which language you're translating FROM and which language you're translating TO, and then it does it!

What I recommend is to then copy the new translation (I did "Chinese-simp") and then paste it into a fresh translation box, and then translate it BACK into English!

Here's what I put in:

Oh boy! How I love to sing songs and hang out with my friends! They are all very cool and fun to be around, and they will always be there when I need them.

Here's what I got back:

Oh boy! How do I like singing the song and killing time with the friend of mine same place! They are is cool and the pleasure, and they forever need them in there me.

Try it! CLICK HERE

No comments: