Friday, October 26, 2007

Moving and Birthday Cake

Moving is hard, and it is not fun. It's great once you're moved IN, but not the actual moving. Lots of boxes, a big UHaul truck, and both my cats riding in the front with me. Cats DO NOT like going in the car. They let out these noises that come from the darkest corner of hades, and it sounds like they're dying. Anyways, we're slowly getting unpacked in Valencia, and here's some pics from moving day...

"Bye little apartment..." --------------Me and my Dad


-Boxes, boxes everywhere---------Binx hard at work


We got all the boxes into our new place on Friday night, and Saturday, Jess went with our new church to Hope Gardens, a rehab center for women and their children in Sylmar. I thought that the event was a "women only" deal, so I went back over to Azusa for Matthew Papik's one year birthday party. It was a good time. I got him an electronic remote fart machine. He liked it. His daddy liked it too.

Matthew and Poppa Greg-----------Matthew and Laura


"Oh yeah, that's moist." ---------------The gang

No comments: