Friday, May 16, 2008

Resolved Conference 2008

I'm so excited about this conference!

Ryan Folglesong and the Resolved Band graciously asked if I would fill in on the electric guitar for the conference next month, and I eagerly accepted!!

It's June 13-16 out in Palm Springs, and I anticipate a great time. The theme is "Heaven and Hell" and the speakers include John MacArthur, Rick Holland, C.J. Mahaney, John Piper, Steve Lawson, and Randy Alcorn.

Check out the website for more information. I think you can still register if you're interested in going...

4 comments:

Tim Costine said...

cool man! we're headed out with 11 college students. it will feel like old times with you up on stage helping lead worship.

Paul said...

You're going?? Awesome! Yes, just like "Old Times" (meaning like 6 months ago) ;-)

john said...

That was nice of Ryan Foglesong! ;-)

Paul said...

Yes, yes it was, I'm sooooooo glad his amazing, talented, handsome, funny, and benevolent band leader thought of it!! ;-)