Friday, September 21, 2007

Last Day In The Office

Today was my last day in the office at SGUC! Technically I'm still on staff there for the remainder of the month, but as I have seven vacation days to burn for this year, next week I'll be off, preparing for my new job at Crossroads!
I had the opportunity to lead worship for Jr. High Chapel today, and Pastor Tim took a few moments to let the students know it was my last day, and to pray for me. Thanks Tim!
Anyways, as many momentous things are for me, it all seemed like a normal day, except that there will be no more of them. :0(

Here are a few pics from my last day:

Tim Costine; college roommate, fellow intern, friend, and youth pastor


(This was actually yesterday, but I had to have a picture of Micah on here right?)


Me and Timmy Dinkins(Long time friend and cubicle wall buddy)


Me and Tash (We've sung together in worship teams for a long time)


Me and Justin and Geoff (They came by for a meeting, but I pretended it was for me)


Me and Pastor Greg; he has been an incredible mentor and friend


This morning --> --> --> This afternoon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sad times... your spot is still empty if you ever feel the need to have a desk to work at. and way to shamelessly use my child on your blog. why don't you just have one of your own?

Tim Costine said...

what's even funnier is that apparently i'm still signed in under the 'contact' thing that I use to check out the stats on our new church website. sorry.