Monday, September 3, 2007

Last Sunday Leading

It was a strange morning this past Sunday, as it was my last morning leading worship at San Gabriel. I took extra notice of everything as I went about my normal routine, but it's always kind of funny how these events that seem "epic" in our minds end up being so normal. It was a great morning, with Pastor Steve preaching from Psalm 150, and then we responded with a tremendous time of singing; it was amazing. Then we tore down the sound equipment and put it all away; then it was over, that was it, I was done.

Same thing at Pray N Praise that night. It was a great time of singing and praying, and again, I noticed all the little things I'
d been so used to doing over the years, and noticed that this was the last time I'd do them.

Anyways, in no way does this change the excitement and anticipation I have for where God is leading me, but it's just a weird conflict of emotion in me; a jumbled mess of excitement, sadness, nostalgia, and confidence in God's plan.

(Me and my brother at my last Pray N Praise)


(Me and Bethy, Conor, Josh, Daniell, & Tash)



Paul

No comments: