Wednesday, March 12, 2008

One Of Those Weeks...

Nothing too interesting going on. I went up and joined the Crossroads Student Ministries group up at Pine Mountain for a winter retreat on Saturday.

I was lucky enough to have Ryan Foglesong and David Zimmer go up with me to help me lead worship for the morning session. The chemistry is amazing. I named us "Racing Patience." (inside joke)

Since then, I've been feeling really lethargic, and kinda sleepy all the time. I hope I'm not getting sick again, as I've been sick quite enough this season, and would like to be done with it.

Maybe I'm just dehydrated.

My brother showed me the new website from Darin McWatters (everybodyduck!), and discovered that he does a pretty ridiculously funny podcast called "Revved Up."


Other than that, life goes on. :-)

No comments: